[fedora-virt] proprietary virtualbox extensions for usb, rdb, and pxe boot

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Thu May 31 16:55:37 UTC 2012

I used to grit my teeth and use them, but Oracle's behavior in the Oracle
v. Google lawsuit disgusts me, and I don't want to have anything to do with
Oracle.  You have to have an Oracle account for the virtualbox forums.

Trying to sort through the alternatives.  I really want usb, rdb, and pxe
boot.  But I can live without them for now if I have to.  Virtualbox ran
well on systems without svm, or vmx flag, and I'm not ready to upgrade
boxes.

--
Drew Einhorn

"You can see a lot by just looking."