[fedora-virt] installation of win7 with virt-manager fails with "Could not access KVM kernel module"

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 03:19:57 UTC 2012

Hi,
Yes it does: we have here vmx, vnmi, tpr_shadow:

cat /proc/cpuinfo | g flags

flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx
lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl aperfmperf pni
dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm xsave lahf_lm
dtherm tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority

rgs,
Kevin