[fedora-virt] [Fedora-xen] xen 4.3.0 on Fedora 20

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 17 06:38:31 UTC 2013

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

> Does that mean if I do an 32bit install of Xen it will install a 64bit
> hypervisor (xen.gz)?  That would be quite fantastic!

Not at the moment, but it is what I would like to do. I don't think Fedora
supports installing x86_64 packages on i686, so my current plan, if I can
get it working, is to cross compile a 64-bit hypervisor in the 32-bit
build. You may be able to force an install of the x86_64 hypervisor
package on i686 as a temporary measure, or just copy over the files.

 	Michael Young