[fedora-virt] Testing Gluster 3.4.Beta

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrew at rocky.edu
Wed May 15 17:49:47 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am trying to test the VM storage in the new Gluster 3.4 Beta. I have
enabled the virt-preview repo on Fedora 18 x86_64. When I go to create
the image using 'qemu-img create gluster://f18-test1:0/vmstore/test1',
I get an error stating: qemu-img: Unknown protocol

I am guessing that the version supplied in the virt-repo does not have
the --enable-glusterfs flag supplied at compile time. Are the src
rpm's available for this repo some place so I could add the glusterfs
flag? Or can I file a bug some place to have that feature enabled?

Thanks,
--
 _
/-\ ndrew Niemantsverdriet