[fedora-virt] What version did Live Snapshots get introduced in?

Andrew Cathrow acathrow at redhat.com
Thu Oct 10 13:52:27 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Judging by the version of QEMU it sounds like it's RHEL/CentOS.
There qemu version in RHEL 6.x doesn't include live snapshots, that was added well after 0.12 and wasn't backported.
If you're running RHOS or RHEV on top of RHEL 6 they come with a different version of qemu that has more features including livesnapshot and storage migration.
I'm not sure if those packages are rebuilt by CentOS.