updated fedora.redhat.com

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Wed Dec 7 02:25:47 UTC 2005

The downtime on fedora.redhat.com and the broken links have been the
unfortunate results of troubles from our changes this morning.  We've
been trying to debug the site all day, and have caused as many problems
as we have solved.  :-)  I think it is all finally sorted out.  If
anyone sees any additional problems on fedora.redhat.com, please let me
know.

The new content does introduce new locations, and so some external links
might be broken.  We've added some redirects for some cases, but there's
sure to be broken links out there.  Please let the respective webmasters
know about the change so that they can update their links accordingly.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

www.n-man.com