CMS Decision

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 23:47:53 UTC 2005

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Karsten Wade wrote:

> On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 16:07 -0500, Elliot Lee wrote:
>
> > I would like:
> > 	. Dynamic content on the authoritative site. For example,
> > 	having upcoming events posted on the home page, and automatically
> > 	removed after they have occurred. Another area where automation
> > 	could save time is allowing us to have the entire web site
> > 	automatically reflect the availability of a new FC release -
> > 	currently there are half a dozen pages that we have to update at
> > 	release time. The navigation sidebar could also be produced
> > 	automatically. In other words, stuff to save us time.
> >
> > 	. On-the-web page editing - makes it easier to make changes, and
> > 	allows more people to contribute.
> >
> > 	. Workflow & versioning - allow more people to contribute.
>
> +1
>
> Who holds the decision to Just Start Already?

We *are* just started already. :) We're (a) working towards an agreement
on what's important (b) finding software packages that will give us what's
important.

At least, that's what I've been assuming.
-- Elliot
Unanswered questions in The Matrix: What happens if you take both the red
pill AND the blue pill?