Wiki ACL's

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Dec 19 16:15:28 UTC 2005

Hi

I have been thinking about this but it doesnt make much sense to me to
have ACL's over all wiki content in Fedora. Wiki has a large edit group
now that they might still make accidental changes which we need to
monitor. I am not sure spam is enough of a problem to warrant this. what
we can do is have a very limited acl for all the sensitive pages and a
free run on the rest to encourage more active participation. There are a
few people who monitor all changes to the wiki and I can do my share too.

Comments?

regards
Rahul