Time to plan the first meeting

Thomas Chung tchung at fedora.redhat.com
Sat Dec 24 08:34:28 UTC 2005

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 00:27:46 -0600, Patrick Barnes wrote
> I'd like to get started on planning our first meeting.  I need opinions
> and suggestions from all of you.
>
> First, the meeting time.  I'd like to shoot for the second week of
> January.  At present, we already have Fedora meetings on Tuesday and
> Thursday.  I'd kind of like to plan our meeting time in close proximity
> to the existing meetings, but I'm open to alternative suggestions.

Yes, we should definitely have our own meeting. A decision needs to be made to go forward.
Please note I'll be on vacation from 12/25/05 until 1/15/06 and I really want to attend
our first meeting. :) I would very much appreciated if we could schedule it after
1/17/06. (I believe Jan 17th is a holiday in US)

Also, we need to decide how often want this meeting. Do we want a weekly meeting? A
bi-weekly meeting? Or a monthly meeting?  Please note many of our members in WebGroup
are already on IRC channel (#fedora-websites) on regular basis.

Regards,
--
Thomas Chung