Fedora Art gallery

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 06:53:30 UTC 2005

Without trying to seem negative, I'd like to give my initial report on the
gallery aspect. I have searched sourceforge, freshmeat and google: I have
come up with no photogallery projects written in python, let alone one as
versatile as needed.

Currently I see there to be two solutions:

1) Bite the bullet and use an PHP implementation
2) Code implementation from scratch in Python (I can get a fellow Fedora
user and LUG member to help, but can make no promises in regard to time)

Please advise.