Fedora Art gallery

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 20:04:36 UTC 2005

On 12/31/05, Gianluca Sforna <giallu at gmail.com> wrote:

> [snip]
> For example, googling for "zope photo gallery" the first two results are:
> http://www.contentmanagementsoftware.info/zope/photo-gallery
> http://www.contentmanagementsoftware.info/plone/photo-gallery
>
> which may fit your bill...

Thanks for the link. I was unaware of he zope thread as I just joined the
list. Unfortunately, none of the apps from those links properly fit the
bill, as things like searching, rating, etc. would certainlty be needed. The
project seems is to be more along the line of kde-look.org or
art.gnome.org(I am not sure of these systems have a particular
name/category, please tell
me if they do).

I await advice from those senior to the list/project.