Progress of migration to plone? IRC meeting suggestion

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Jul 24 16:07:00 UTC 2006

/me is still a bit uncertain about the goals of the plone migration.

What is it that we need in a website, exactly, that the wiki at fp.o isn't
giving us?

It seems like maybe the reason we're not seeing Plone's progress is
because it's not on the front burner, for whatever reason.

The standard disclaimer: as always, I could be completely wrong.

--g