Tweaking the design of the wiki

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 07:52:52 UTC 2006

Dimitris:

> On 11/19/06, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com> wrote:
> The design of the wiki is a *major* marketing issue and the artwork team should
> have the opportunity to tune and increase the wiki's usability. It would be
> great if *tomorrow* we could make the website more usable and accessible,
> wouldn't it? :)

I second the vote.

Since I'm brand new to fedora-websites, let me just say that I have
been active in
the fedora-docs team for the the past 3 months. I couldn't agree more
that the wiki
(with all of its flaws) is one of the primary "public faces" for the
Fedora Project.

There's a lot of discussion and effort in the Fedora Docs team working
towards the
same goals of making "the website more usable and accessible".

John Babich
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnBabich