Introduction

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Thu Oct 4 09:24:16 UTC 2007

Στις 04-10-2007, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 04:53 +0530, ο/η Arindam Ghosh
έγραψε:
> Hello all,
>
> I am Arindam Ghosh. I have been in the Open Source world for last
> couple of years. I am using Fedora from the very beginning and still
> in love with it.
>
> Skill Sets: C/C++, HTML, CSS, Python (Learning).
>
> I would like to contribute actively in fedora-websites. I am also
> becoming a part of fedora package maintainers. You can see
> [http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ArindamGhosh]

Hey Arindam, welcome!

Feel free to browse through the archives of the list to see what issues
keep us busy. We hang out on #fedora-websites and #fedora-admin on
Freenode. Most of our tools are in Python, so you'll definitely find
some interesting stuff to do. :)

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos