Fedora 7 Released Updates Feed don't work as Life Bookmark

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 5 06:09:17 UTC 2007

On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 12:19:58AM -0500, Kamisamanou Burgess wrote:
> My apologies. I was using Google Reader. I compared this feed(
> http://fedoraproject.org/infofeed/inputs/f7-updates-released.xml ) with this
> one ( http://fedoraproject.org/infofeed/rss20.xml  ) and noticed the one
> that didn't work had encoding=utf-8 in the xml statement. This might be the
> problem.
Hmm, I ran the feed through a validator and (apart from the UTF-8
error), saw something about <guid> not being a full URL.  Perhaps it
needs to be <guid isPermaLink="false"> instead?

skvidal: I've made a one-line patch for repo-rss.py that seems to
produce a working feed:
http://ricky.fedorapeople.org/repo-rss.py-guid.diff.
Could you update it on planet.fp.o?

Thanks,