self-introduction

Patrick Hulen phulen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:26:39 UTC 2007

I've recently decided to join the Websites Project.  I have experience in
(X)HTML/CSS (5 years), PHP (1.5 years), JavaScript (2 years) and many of the
associated technologies.  I have a little bit of experience in design. Due
to the fact that I generally work with professional designers to slice and
code their work, I haven't had too many opportunities to develop my own
personal design skills.  I have system administration and hardware
experience as well, but am not sure how that would play a part in the
Websites Project. I look forward to becoming active within the project as
soon as I am needed.  Thanks!

Patrick Hulen