Page designers?

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Tue Oct 9 16:55:15 UTC 2007

Op dinsdag 09-10-2007 om 12:12 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Ignacio
Vazquez-Abrams:
> On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 09:18 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > We've had a few requests outstanding for weeks now for page designs, is
> > there anyone on the websites or art team that would be willing to do
> > these pages?  If you don't have time please don't respond, we're all
> > busy its cool :)  If you do have time and would like to put some pages
> > together please let me know.
>
> I think a "request" wiki page for web pages would be nice to have, much
> like the Art group already has for image/graphic requests.

Separate Trac instance with access to fedora-web? Or let all
website-related tickets in the infrastructure Trac to CC this list? But
we do need something like that, just to keep an eye on what is going on.
The tie-in with infra is quite logical b/c off the close connection
between both, but it seems that not everyone follows both. Just my
$0.02.

> That, and people on the websites list that are actually interested in
> creating web pages...

... or have the time to do so.

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93