Page designers?

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 01:09:38 UTC 2007

On 10/10/07, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> Mike McGrath wrote:
> > Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> >> I think a "request" wiki page for web pages would be nice to have, much
> >> like the Art group already has for image/graphic requests.
> >>
> >> That, and people on the websites list that are actually interested in
> >> creating web pages...
> >>
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/PageRequests
> >
> > Bing :)
>
> If I understand correctly, there would be appreciate both HTML
> implementations and PNG mock-ups.

Well, I know the knowledge to write the html/kid or genshi templates
to implement any PNG mockups does exists within the web sites group.
And given PNG mockups the template work could be, and in my experience
is, done by some one other than the designer anyway, so maybe the
wording is scaring people off.

Just to be clear, I can help make any templates or markup (and I am
sure others too) if we have designs and actual grahpics to work from.
Such as a layered GIMP or .psd file.

--
Craig