Problem

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 19 16:14:11 UTC 2007

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 05:26:23PM +0200, Pierre-Antoine Desfontaine wrote:
> How comes that I get always your fedora screen when trying to reach
> one of my favorite.
> I have never requested or installed your product. I do not find in
> your home page any description on how to get out of this nightmare.
> Please help.
> I want to cancel for good your home page access.
I assume that you are talking about a page that looks like this:
http://publictest1.fedoraproject.org/

That is a test page included with our operating system (which the
website that you are trying to view is apparently using), and we don't
have control over their site.  For more information, please refer to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage.

You might have more luck in contacting the owner/administrator of the
site in question.

Thanks,
Ricky