Problem

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:14:40 UTC 2007

On 10/19/07, Pierre-Antoine Desfontaine <padesfontaine at club-internet.fr> wrote:

> How comes that I get always your fedora screen when trying to reach one of
> my favorite.
> I have never requested or installed your product. I do not find in your home
> page any description on how to get out of this nightmare.
> Please help.
> I want to cancel for good your home page access.

That is a test page included with our operating system; we don't
actually control the site in question.  For more information about this,
please refer to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage.

If you would like to contact the owner of that domain, you should be
able to find their contact information in a WHOIS lookup.  (Use a site
like http://www.whois.sc/).

Thanks,
--
Craig