Logo

Matt Domsch mdomsch at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 21 04:29:09 UTC 2007

On Sat, Oct 20, 2007 at 10:38:28PM -0400, Nicholas J. Brockway wrote:
>    What do I need to do to use your logo on our site and letterhead.  We use
>    99% of our servers are fedora core.  I just want to make sure it is legal
>    and to get a good clean logo.

Thank you for using Fedora, and for your desire to associate yourself
with the Fedora brand.

On your site how and for what purpose?  As a link to the Fedora
website?  On letterhead - unlikely to be permitted unless you have a
business relationship with Red Hat that would permit such.  Please
consult the trademark guidelines:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/TrademarkGuidelines
http://fedoraproject.org/legal/trademarks/guidelines/

Thanks,