Counter to Fedora 8 release?

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 05:31:19 UTC 2007

Andrew Myers wrote:
> Okay this might be a bit harder than I originally thought.  I was
> originally thinking of doing something in Javascript but I think
> Mairin's suggestion is awesome and I am still happy to have a go at
> it.  I might be slow tho...

Okay, here's what I got (see attached files)

run counter.py like so:

python counter.py [input SVG] [number of days to update counter to]
[output SVG[

so for example:

python counter.py fedora-countdown-banner.svg 37 fedora-countdown-banner.svg

Anyone want to run with this? hehe, maybe could set this in a cron job,
then also write a python script to convert the svg to a png using inkex?

~m