Counter to Fedora 8 release?

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 21:39:35 UTC 2007

Matt Domsch wrote:
> How does the date thing work?  Is it sufficient to:
>  convert werewolf8_color.svg werewolf8_color.png
> and post the png file somewhere accessible, once a day and it
> automatically counts down?  if so that should be easy to get running.

Well you'd have to input the number to the SVG generation script too so
we need a script with smarts to figure out what the day value should be.

Also I think convert would work fine for Nicu's artwork but the banner I
did will need to be modified to work with convert (only comes out right
if you use command-line inkscape) - it's totally do-able just a little
less blingy.

~m