Counter to Fedora 8 release?

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Tue Oct 23 01:17:29 UTC 2007

Several folks are working on an days-until-release countdown counter
for Fedora 8.  Cool stuff.

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 06:57:04PM -0400, Ricky Zhou wrote:

> Right now, the idea is to use some python in the templates to point to
> pre-generated counter images.  We're hoping to have a working version at
> least at http://fedoraproject.org/_/en/ by tonight, then see about when
> we can move the main website to use these templates.

As long as we're doing this, can we also get a countdown to End of
Life for Fedora 6 ? :-)  Days remaining until no more updates.  At
Fedora 8 + 1 month, that would be December 8.  December 7 would be
more fitting, and in fact is a work day (December 8 is a Saturday).

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch