Some Wiki Pages Updates

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 23 21:56:32 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Before the release of Fedora 8 I thought that it is time for cleaning up
the Wiki.  The headings of all pages should look now more or less the
same.  I moved some TOC and made on some pages minor layout changes.  I
call it "wiki corporate identity" :-)

During the work on the wiki a few pages were moved. Please check on your
personal pages and all pages you are looking at if all links still work.
   I guess that most links are ok or updated but it's possible that I
miss one or two.

IMHO it was a very small step to make our "developer" wiki a bit more
user-friendly and/or reader-friendly.

Regards,

Fabian