Fwd: Website buildscript is live!

Andrew Myers am2605 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 22:56:05 UTC 2007

We could provide some javascript to select the correct image.

I'm borrowing from Ubuntu's code here, but I've attached an example of
how this could be done using Javascript.

The .js shoud be hosted on our site, and it would be even better if
rather than using the client date, it was served up dynamically to
just show the correct number.

People can then just include the javascript into their own sites, eg:

<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://www.fedoraproject.org/fedora-counter.js"></script>

You can grab my demo of this from
http://www.yacy-forum.org/test/fedora-counter.zip