start.fp.o also known as 'donning my asbestos longjohns

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Oct 25 13:47:16 UTC 2007

seth vidal wrote:
>> On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 20:44 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
>>> I'm not so hot on the colored boxes.  Maybe the icons aren't needed,
>>> either.  Just have links like?
>>>   Fedora Release Notes | Join Fedora | Fedora Docs | Speak with Fedora
>> I can do that
>
> Done - reload the page above.

I think is better (won't comment about localization).
But for me, as I don't keep the browser window maximized, this does not
fit on one line. I  like the large fonts, so maybe reduce some of the
redundancy, do not repeat "Fedora" in the title of each link (even if it
help with search engines).
Or at least have the text centered, so the second line does not look
that bad.