Fwd: Fedora site

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 26 18:19:42 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katia Angelova <catenceto at yahoo.com>
To: webmaster at fedoraproject.org
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 05:02:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fedora site

Hello,
My computer is permanently infected from your site - the info is :
TrojanDownloader.Injecter...
http://88.255.90.74/1/loader.exe
http://88.255.90.74/2/loader.exe
http://88.255.90.72/3/loader.exe
When I go on http://88.255.90.72 appears information connected with
your product - test page with this information:
Fedora Core Test Page

This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP
server after it has been installed. If you can read this page, it
means that the web server installed at this site is working properly,
but has not yet been configured.  ________________________________

If you are a member of the general public:
The fact that you are seeing this page indicates that the website you
just visited is either experiencing problems, or is undergoing routine
maintenance.
If you would like to let the administrators of this website know that
you've seen this page instead of the page you expected, you should
send them e-mail. In general, mail sent to the name "webmaster" and
directed to the website's domain should reach the appropriate person.
For example, if you experienced problems while visiting
www.example.com, you should send e-mail to "webmaster at example.com".
For information on Fedora Core, please visit the Fedora Project
website.  ________________________________

If you are the website administrator:
You may now add content to the directory /var/www/html/. Note that
until you do so,  people visiting your website will see this page, and
not your content. To prevent this page from ever being used, follow
the instructions in the file /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf.

You are free to use the images below on Apache and Fedora Core powered
HTTP servers. Thanks for using Apache and Fedora Core!

I had never visited your page before, but it is obvous that this page
send some unwanted treats in my computer.
I will appreciate if you remove that loader.exe from your web wich
contain Trojan Horses.
All the best