Fedora Projects Site in German

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazqueznet at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 03:16:05 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-10-27 at 11:50 +0200, Wiora Matthias wrote:
> Hello!
> I'd like to translate the Website of fedoraproject into german.
> With the Start of Fedora 8. It could be online.
> Please give me the sourcecode from your database, to implement the
> Translation. I finished it already.
>
> Greetz µatthias

Thanks for your enthusiasm! Information about the Fedora Localization
Project is available at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N

The necessary files for translating the website can be found at:

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/fedora-web

In addition you may want to join the appropriate mailing lists: