Get Fedora

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 31 17:52:42 UTC 2007

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 11:00:54AM -0400, Samer E. Ziadeh wrote:
> I'm with the 2nd one as well it looks neater, but only if the boxes were
> next to one another, something like the icons on
> http://fedoraproject.org/join-fedora . when resized they moved accordingly
> and what not.
Here's an quick take on get-fedora using that idea:
http://fedora.riczho.dyndns.org/test-get-fedora

The main goal here was to present all of the choices to the users,
allowing them to narrow things down by download type, method, and
architecture.  I tried to use more of the available horizontal space, so
it might look slightly repetitive now.  Hopefully, some icons/graphics
can make this easier to use/look at.

What do you think?

Ricky