Strange changes to the wiki

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 23:36:55 UTC 2008

We've made some more changes to our wiki in an effort to gain some
scaling.  The basic premise is this.

1) standard load balance between multiple app servers
2) unless you're saving, then just use app1.

This gains us some more HA and it helps spread the load a bit.  Today (the
alpha release) saw some higher than normal load, we did make it to /. In
addition to this, something very strange happened with app1 last night, we
believe its an issue in the kernel but its working as expected right now
so we're going to leave it and see if it stays normal, then try to
recreate the issue and file a bug if need be.

Toshio and I have been keeping an eye on things.  Please let one of us
know if you notice something that isn't working right.

	-Mike