fedoraproject.org website design usage

Justin Sinclair jsinclair at tracmor.com
Fri Feb 8 00:48:49 UTC 2008

Hello,

We are a small company developing an open source (GPL'd) inventory
tracking system called Tracmor (http://code.google.com/p/tracmor).  We
are just now preparing to build a public website for our project (both
commercial and community targeted) and we like the simple clean layout
of the fedoraproject.org website.  We would like to request permission
to use the html/css layout from fedoraproject.com home page as a
starting point for our site.  We would not reuse any of the images or
content or even color schemes from the fedora website,  but only the
page layout.  If this is something you would be willing to permit,
please let me know.  Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Justin Sinclair
Tracmor, LLC

p.s.  I've been a Fedora user since the project began.  Thanks for a
great distro!