Jesse R. introduction

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 2 14:38:31 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 21:14 +1000, Pog JBR wrote:
> G'day everyone,
>
> My name is Jesse Ruuskanen.
>
> I would be interested in helping out the fedora websites team.
>
> I have basic HTML knowledge, I can use javascript and know how to use
> microsoft frontpage 2003.
>
> Is there anyway I could help the fedora websites team?

I'd suggest the best way to get started is by following on this list and
looking out for things that you think you can help with, and then
letting us know about it :)

Also, there's a meeting tonight on #fedora-meeting at 2000 UTC for the
websites team which would be a good place to go if you're interested
too.

Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future!

Best,

Jon