Speech Recognition in Fedora

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazqueznet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 01:34:20 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 16:00 +0200, Holger Ladewig -
Kuhlmann-Informations-Systeme GmbH wrote:
> Dear ladys and gentlements,
>
> I have a little and simple question:
>
>  who drives this project and is responsible for the development?
>
> a customer from us needs some information, cause this hospital is
> using Fedora and want to use also our solution.
>

> for a quick answer I'm deeply grateful

The Fedora Linux distribution is developed mostly by a worldwide team of
volunteers, with Red Hat, Inc. as a major sponsor.

For further inquiries unrelated to Fedora's websites, please use the
resources listed on the following page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate