planet progress

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazqueznet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 03:57:26 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 23:08 -0400, Craig Thomas wrote:
> Sorry to miss the meeting.  I have not progressed as far as I had
> hoped, but, as promised I have posted my progress:
>
> http://craigt.fedorapeople.org/planet/planet.html

Alright, time for some more bike-shedding.

- Did you increase the size of the post text? Maybe I'm getting old, but
there doesn't seem to be an awful improvement there.
- It should "RSS" and "Atom" in the FEEDS section.
- Perhaps putting a RSS icon instead of "(feed)" after each name would
be better.
- "To see your blog" blurb at the bottom is no longer accurate.
- The gradient at the top of each post appears to change color when it
reaches the blue bar, and the blank area "over" the blue bar appears to
be a slightly different color than the blank area in the post.
- The bottom of the blue bar isn't curved.