Giulio Fidente's introduction

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 13:16:13 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 13:17 +0200, Giulio Fidente wrote:

> hello everyone ^_^
>
> this is supposed to be my introduction email,
> but it's not very easy to write!

;-D

We appreciate you doing it, though.

> then, I'm writing my introduction to this list hoping to be helpful in
> the future with the website and the documentation on the wiki .. it
> would be nice to move into marketing too

+1 ... help definitely welcome.  As you probably know, the majority of
Fedora web apps are written using TurboGears.

> I just tried a couple of minutes ago to use the fedorapeople.org space
> to publish something, but I need to be in a group other than CLA for use
> that space ... and I'm not in any other yet (CLA only for now) ... help
> me if you can, please ^_^

Easily done, I'll sponsor you for the 'web' group, request it here:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/list/W*

cheers - Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41