planet progress

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 01:14:29 UTC 2008

2008/6/3 Ricky Zhou <ricky at fedoraproject.org>:
> On 2008-06-03 08:45:21 PM, Craig Thomas wrote:
>> I think I've crossed off all the bigger items :
>>
>> http://craigt.fedorapeople.org/planet_2/planet.html
> Beautiful, I love the RSS icons.  Do you think they look better on the
> right or on the left?  (I'd have to see it to know).

They definitely belong on the left, as on the right the different name
lengths cause a really, really jagged edge and the icons take on this
sort of 'un-aligned' look...check it out, it's really neat actually
:-P

http://craigt.fedorapeople.org/planet_wonky_rss/planet/planet.html

> Also, any thoughts on adding some text for the link at the bottom of
> posts?  Right now, it's just a long link without any obvious label.

Maybe 'read $user_name's blog' ?, but I don't like that...I am totally
open to ideas.

--
Craig