Wiki migration - lost content

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Sat Jun 7 22:19:24 UTC 2008

I don't know who to contact about wiki migration issues.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraProject:Wiki_migration_to-do
doesn't mention any contact.

Congratulations with the wiki migration. It was 99.9% perfect. Well
done, no doubt about that!

But:

Comparing https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/YumUpgradeFaq and
http://fedoraproject.org/wikiold/YumUpgradeFaq I can see that old "Tips"
boxes with several lines has been migrated to literally
"YumUpgradeFaq/code" and a couple of fragments on the talk/discussion page.

It is OK that formatting wasn't migrated 100%, but it is not acceptable
that content is lost. For this specific page I can fix it manually, but
it would be very sad if content was lost randomly all over the wiki. I
suggest that the scope of the problem is analyzed and an appropriate
solution is found. A solution compromise could be to programmatically
add a cleanup-request and a note with the lost content to the affected
pages.

Regards,
Mads