Meeting reminder -- June 9 @ 22:00 UTC

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sun Jun 8 10:28:00 UTC 2008

Hi all,

We had a good conversation last week, especially around the future of
get-fedora and beginning to get an idea of how spins.fp.o will function,
from both a front-end and a back-end point of view.

I think a lot of those conversations will continue at FUDCon, if not
before.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Tasks

I'd like to try to use tomorrow's meeting to go over some of the other
tasks, especially the ideas around a team working on common look and
feel, and also on any infrastructure-related topics that the websites
team needs to discuss.

Looking forward to seeing you all there,
Max