Fedora Websites in need of development help

David Kaylor dkaylor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 04:39:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

Fedora has been my OS of choice since version 1 (and before that it was Red
Hat).  Lately, I have felt that it is time to contribute something back and
would be happy to help with the web site.  I have about 8 years experience
as a web developmer, mostly with PHP and Java. I am familiar with Python and
Apache. Genshi is new to me but seems simple enough. Per Max's email, I'll
look for responses from Ricky Zhou.

Regards,
Dave