Board elections

Matt Domsch matt at domsch.com
Wed Jun 11 21:25:48 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 08:34:05PM +0000, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> The following candidates have been nominated for the Board elections
> that run from 0001 UTC 2008-06-13 until 2359 UTC 2008-06-22.
>
> Jon Stanley (jds2001)
> Tom Callaway (spot)
> Josh Boyer (jwb)
> Jonathan Roberts (JonRob)
> Seth Vidal (skvidal)
> Dennis Gilmore (irc:dgilmore fas:ausil)
> Jef Spaleta (irc:spoleeba fas:jspaleta)
> Jesse Keating (irc:f13 fas:jkeating)

Thank you all for stepping up, and volunteering even more of your
valuable time to Fedora.  You are each respected leaders already, and
I look forward to our continued contributions, regardless of the
election outcome.  I also think it's fantastic that we are fielding
such a strong slate - evidence of the growth of Fedora as a whole and
the commitment it's members are making.

-Matt