"Default" spin of Fedora

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Jun 12 13:48:34 UTC 2008

On Thursday 12 June 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Here, my recommendation would be create a good spin page at say
> http://spins.fedoraproject.org/KDE similar to what Chitlesh Goorah did
> for FEL and point people directly to that from dot.kde.org, in your blog
> and so on.

Relegating KDE to spins.fedoraproject.org essentially means downgrading it to
a second-class citizen. FEL targets a very specialized audience, so
spins.fedoraproject.org is the right place for that, but KDE targets a very
large audience and should really be an official primary spin, listed as
prominently as GNOME on the main fedoraproject.org pages.

        Kevin Kofler