"Default" spin of Fedora

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:47:43 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 8:59 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> On Thursday 12 June 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>> The "Fedora Desktop" spin is GNOME.
>
> That's kinda the problem. ;-)
>
> Seriously, I think the naming also sucks, but it is not a good reason to make
> the bias even worse.
>
>> Let's not confuse our users with holy wars.
>
> What you call holy wars, I call freedom of choice.

I say live it alone Kevin. I don't see this as a battle we are going
to win. All discussions to do with Fedora always implicitly leave out
KDE.

That's how its always been. I thought merging Extras and Core would be
the end of that, but I was wrong.

This is a lost cause, that probably only pisses people off.

( www.pembo13.com )