Meeting June 23, 22:00 UTC - About Spins

Juan Camilo Prada juankprada at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 20:19:11 UTC 2008

Hi everybody as a result from FUDcon Spins hackfest i noticed a lot of
use cases that will surely help us work on the upcoming
spins.fedoraproject.org site.

Im not sure i'll be able to make it to the meeting as I'll be at the
Campus Party[1] and im not sure what i will be doing at the time of the
meeting. My plans at Campus Party is to gather some people interested in
helping with fedora, and let them have a project to work on (in this
case the Spins site) so we can start developing the site and at the same
time trying to get more people involved with the project and the
Websites team.

So as a part of the TODO list for Spins site there is designing the
database and as i noticed from the hackfest summary, there wasnt really
too much focus on technical issues, it would be good that for this
meeting we set up some points (it would be great if we have it designed
for tomorrow or tuesday) about the database that should be created for
this site.

So, can somebody bring this up for tomorrow meeting?

[1] http://www.campus-party.com.co/

--
Juan Camilo Prada <jprada at fedoraproject.org>