Download error

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Mon Jun 23 05:35:12 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 11:05:30PM -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-06-21 at 19:27 -0500, sergio herrera wrote:
> > HI!!!
> > I live in mexico and when i try to download the install dvd for 64
> > bits the link redirects to
> > http://fedora.ifc.unam.mx/releases/9/Fedora/x86_64/iso/Fedora-9-x86_64-DVD.iso, and i the de 403 Forbidden error, could you help with this??
> >
> > Thank you
>
> Issues with specific mirrors need to be brought up with the organization
> providing the mirror, in this case the Universidad Nacional Aut??noma de
> M??xico.

We can't expect random users to know how to contact a mirror owner.
Heck, for a bunch of long-standing mirrors, even I don't know how to
contact the mirror owner. :-)

You can send such reports to mirror-admin at fedoraproject.org and
we'll get in touch with the mirror owner directly.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch