planet rendering bug on ff3?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jun 23 22:27:05 UTC 2008

This is a "it happens on my computer" bug:

I load planet.fp.o on Firefox 3, and start hitting page down as I read.
After 10 or so page downs, the rendering gets totally messed up.  The
screen fails to refresh, and the text all ends up on top of itself.

I tried the same on planet.gnome.org and didn't have any trouble.  I
don't know how to determine if this is a problem with the fedora
planet's css, a firefox problem, etc.  I thought I'd throw it out there
and see if anyone else has seen it.

[spevack at localhost ~]$ rpm -q firefox
firefox-3.0-1.fc9.i386

--Max