Problems with current Fedora 8 PHP Security update and no clear way to report it on the Fedora site

jerry lucas lucasjs at verizon.net
Tue Jun 24 01:22:10 UTC 2008

I am using Fedora 8 and the  Package Updater says there is a security
update for the PHP package, but when I try to apply it I get the message
that there is an error resolving dependencies.  The details report says:

Missing Dependency: libphp5-5.2.4.so is needed by package raydium
Missing Dependency: libphp5-5.2.4.so is needed by package maniadrive

I tried to report this as a bug on this site but there is no place to do
that.Please pass on the information to whoever should get it that your
PHP security update is broken.  Thanks!