CLA process

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Mar 15 04:28:18 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 22:20 +0000, Juan Camilo Prada Ojeda wrote:

> Wasnt there a ticket to change wiki engine?, wouldnt it be better to
> do those changes after
> migrating to the new  wiki engine? so we wont have to do things twice

While that is true ... we've been waiting a long time for this
capability and it would be *great* if we had a wiki that many more
people can contribute to when Fedora 9 is released.

AIUI, Moin 1.6 has this capability to do a one-time show of the CLA when
an account is created.  Paulo Santos was working on this last, but there
should be a patch or configuration for it somewhere.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org