CLA process

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 17:02:17 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 10:05 +0100, Paulo Santos wrote:

> Regarding the process we had, it was mainly a patch that Moin upstream
> had against Moin-1.6, the thing is that we (Infrastructure Team) is
> looking into migrating from Moin to Mediawiki. I'm currently not aware
> of the timelines, but unless someone codes something similar to Moin
> 1.5.x we wont go anywhere with this.

Sorry, I thought we had upgrade our Moin Moin instance to 1.6.  If we
are still running 1.5.x without an available patch, then it's likely
we'll be done with a MediaWiki changeover before having the patch (?).

If we do have the patch available (or easily ported), that's what I
recommend -- we do a short-term solution to get a click-through CLA so
people can sign-up and begin editing the wiki without requiring another
three humans to intervene first.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.