Adding a link to liveusb-creator

Stewart Adam maillist at diffingo.com
Sun Feb 8 02:07:10 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was taking a look at the website layout as I was downloading Fedora 11
Alpha and I thought it would be great if we could add a link to
liveusb-creator [1] on the Get Fedora page. Windows users would be able
to easily download the Live media, copy it to their USB key and give
Fedora a try without having to worry about burning ISOs or using up a
blank CD. Burning ISOs isn't that big of a deal - searching for "iso
burn" on download.com reveals free burning utilities - but from my
experience, it's a question that a lot of new users ask.

Stewart

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/liveusb-creator